[Gambas-user] Tableview edit on wrong line?

Wed Nov 5 12:06:00 CET 2008

Hi folks,

who's using the edit method in the TableView control?

When I tried it for the first time the other day, the editor or listbox
always showed up one and a half lines UNDER the position of the cell I
had clicked on (but with the correct contents). It doesn't have a frame,
so I guess it is supposed to appear within the clicked cell.

Everything else runs ok, but the position is not the one expected.

Is this a bug or a feature? :-)

Regards

Rolf