[Gambas-user] Gambas as language for web development

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 14 21:27:13 CEST 2008

On mercredi 14 mai 2008, Tomas Eroles i Forner wrote:
> Very good example!
> But I have more questions:
> - As Jose Luis says, would be possible to design web forms from GAMBAS?

No.

> - How are defined the forms in your application?

The application is a CGI script, so you have tu use PRINT to send the HTML to
the browser.

> - And how are you embeeding the GAMBAS code to control the behaviour of
> the application?

Embedding? There is no "embedding" anywhere...

> - Does I need anything to add to my Apache to run apps with GAMBAS CGI?

No. I suggest you replace your Apache by something like thttpd. A light
browser usually speeds up your web application.

Benoit Minisinianything:anything: