[Gambas-user] Gambas as language for web development

Tomas Eroles i Forner tomas.eroles at ...277...
Wed May 14 20:50:49 CEST 2008

Very good example!
But I have more questions:
- As Jose Luis says, would be possible to design web forms from GAMBAS?
- How are defined the forms in your application?
- And how are you embeeding the GAMBAS code to control the behaviour of
the application?
- Does I need anything to add to my Apache to run apps with GAMBAS CGI?

thanks in advance
regards