[Gambas-user] Gambas as language for web development

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 14 20:05:33 CEST 2008

On mercredi 14 mai 2008, Tomas Eroles i Forner wrote:
> Hi all
> I've been reading today an article about languages for web development:
> PHP, ASP and Java are the main disussion subjects.
> My question is... if GAMBAS has some extensions for networking, is
> possible to write a web based application in GAMBAS?.
>
> If so, how? Any example for study?
> Else, could it be possible?
>
> Thanks in advance

If you want an example, and if you can read french, here is what I do for my
job:

http://dev.guygle.fr

login: demo at ...1908...
password: demo

Don't break everything please :-)

The application is based on gb.web, which will not be very difficult to learn
if you have already make ASP applications.

Benoit Minisini