[Gambas-user] Comment on split editor 2.99 (build 1164)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Fri Mar 28 03:18:03 CET 2008

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:42:19 pm Robert Rowe wrote:
I think it is a great feature - what's the point of having files on two
different tabs when you want to be able to see both at the same time. - yet
another example of making life harder

I don't think the world is moving away from splits - take a look at any of the
linux editor programs or file managers .

The split feature (which Rob implemented) is very useful even in its embryonic
form and in my opinion a necessary improvement.

Regards

Richard