[Gambas-user] problems with sdl programming in gambas 1 and 2

Julio Vivian jcvivian at ...626...
Thu Mar 27 04:00:37 CET 2008

It should be in /usr/share/gambas2/info, right?
I believe thats the problem. There is no gb.sdl.info nor
gb.sdl.listanywhere im my ubuntu nor in my deian. I' tryed to
re-install gambas
entirely and juste th gb.sdl deb package from the repos indicated in
www.gambasforge.net but the problem persists.
It would be a good idea to manualy place the files from another person in
the info directory?
Could you e-mail me the files?