[Gambas-user] ERROR:ld.so: object 'libqt-mt.so.3

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Mon Mar 24 16:48:12 CET 2008

Hi, i have a procces with SHELL executing a "su" command.
When the project runs in GAMBAS IDE everything is fine. No error
message box appeared
But when i run the executable i get the following error
"ERROR:ld.so: object 'libqt-mt.so.3' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be
preloaded: ignored"
So i have to write something like that in Procces_Error Sub to avoid
the error messagebox in executable

PUBLIC SUB Process_Error(txtError AS String)

  'we use one var to inform the errors to user
  DIM txtErrorString AS String

 'if txtError start with word "ERROR" dont show message
 'if we dont write these "if" lines the executable file raises an
error when we execute a "su" command
 'the error is "ERROR:ld.so: object 'libqt-mt.so.3' from LD_PRELOAD
cannot be preloaded: ignored"
 IF Mid(txtError, 1, 5) = "ERROR" THEN
    RETURN
 ELSE
    txtErrorString = "The process raised the following error:\n"
    message.Error(txtErrorString & txtError)
 END IF

END

Does anybody know something about that?

--