[Gambas-user] problems with sdl programming in gambas 1 and 2

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Mar 26 19:05:54 CET 2008

On mercredi 26 mars 2008, Julio Vivian wrote:
> Yes, I did it!
> I though u were suposing that could be some problem in the component.
> I began to consider that I was doing som mistake, and then I tryed running
> the exemples distributed wiht Gambas 1 and 2 and keep returning ``Unkown
> identifier: Window at line...`` in all exemples

Then you have a problem with your gambas installation. The compiler raises
this error if it cannot find the information file for the gb.sdl component.
Search on your system where the gb.sdl.info and the gb.sdl.list files are
installed.

--
Benoit Minisini