[Gambas-user] 2 easy questions

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Wed Mar 26 00:15:38 CET 2008

1. In dirchooser how do I set the width of the view window?  When it starts
the component titlebar is twice the width of the window.  The screenshot
below shows how the window is too small for the component area- I know I can
grab it and resize while the program is running, but I want the window to
appear big.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16290836/Screenshot2.png

2. I cannot figure out how to copy a directory from inside of Gambas.  What
is the code to recursively copy a directory to a new directory?

jb skaggs