[Gambas-user] 2 easy questions

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Mar 26 00:22:17 CET 2008

On mercredi 26 mars 2008, jbskaggs wrote:
> 1. In dirchooser how do I set the width of the view window?  When it starts
> the component titlebar is twice the width of the window.  The screenshot
> below shows how the window is too small for the component area- I know I
> can grab it and resize while the program is running, but I want the window
> to appear big.
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16290836/Screenshot2.png

The second part of the component is missing! Which version of Gambas do you
use, and which version of GTK+?

> 2. I cannot figure out how to copy a directory from inside of Gambas.  What
> is the code to recursively copy a directory to a new directory?

Something like that?

SHELL "cp -R " & Quote.Shell(Source) & " " & Quote.Shell(Dest) WAIT

Or if you want only Gambas code:

DIM sFile AS String

FOR EACH sFile IN RDir(Source)
  IF IsDir(Source &/ sFile) THEN