[Gambas-user] Any way of excluding a control from the tab order?

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Tue Mar 25 09:51:11 CET 2008

Wow! Somebody who thinks like me about data entry.

I can’t answer the question but I am good at tangents! I have always used
the <return> key (in VB and now GB) to control flow. That <tab> key is a
useless key in a useless position and you have to have three hands to make
decent use of a mouse under data entry conditions.

PUBLIC SUB txtName_keyRelease()
IF key.Code = key.Return OR key.Code = 65421 THEN
    	      txtDate.SetFocus
    	ENDIF

I should be able to use key.Enter for the numeric pad Enter key but last
time I tried under GTK it did not work.