[Gambas-user] Any way of excluding a control from the tab order?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Mar 25 10:47:30 CET 2008

On mardi 25 mars 2008, charlesg wrote:
> Wow! Somebody who thinks like me about data entry.
>
> I can’t answer the question but I am good at tangents! I have always used
> the <return> key (in VB and now GB) to control flow. That <tab> key is a
> useless key in a useless position and you have to have three hands to make
> decent use of a mouse under data entry conditions.
>
> PUBLIC SUB txtName_keyRelease()
> IF key.Code = key.Return OR key.Code = 65421 THEN
>     	      txtDate.SetFocus
>     	ENDIF
>
> I should be able to use key.Enter for the numeric pad Enter key but last
> time I tried under GTK it did not work.

Maybe you should have told that before! Some keyboard constants in the gb.gtk
component seem to not be the right ones. Only Daniel knows why he used
them... :-)

Benoit Minisini