[Gambas-user] Can't connect to xampp.mysql

Richard richard.j.walker at ...247...
Fri Mar 14 18:50:36 CET 2008

On Friday 14 March 2008 11:27:49 adjie wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm just trying to install gambas2-2.0.0 on ubuntu from the source. I
> have 2 question to ask.
> 1. In the end of ./configure process, shown gb.qte disabled. But I can
> still continue make and make install. What I'm missing ? I have
> isntalled all the dependency as on the installation guide.

Just don't worry about it. This is perfectly normal as the gb.qte extensions
are for those who have the necessary envronment for writing QT embedded
applications. I believe this is for things like, for example, phones.