[Gambas-user] Menus

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Fri Mar 14 13:16:29 CET 2008

Hi,

I studied the docs, but they are really very limited on this point
(Menus).
Allso I cannot find any examples, who are doing what I need.

I can add menu entries dynamically from program, whitout a problem.
I can, later, from some form, add items in the same sub-menu.

But I cannot understand how to delete them. I have (on the other form)
the name (i.e. text) of the menu. How to find it in the menu-tree and
distroy it.
As far as I found out, i can probably enumerate all menus fo find him,
and then do a .delete on it. But that seems a bit complicated.

Is there a "simple" way ?

Thanks,
Steven