[Gambas-user] Well meant advice or those struggling to build gambas

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Tue Mar 4 03:27:18 CET 2008

Don't know how to produce a smiley to accompany this, so don't take offence at
this post, and may not apply specifically to you, but I can't help myself but
post this comment.

Having watched a number of list members seeming  to struggle  so often with
building gambas, why not do your self a favour and install the best linux
distro in the world (ARCH linux - www.archlinux.org) and simply use a
PKGBUILD file, which of course I'll generously pass on to you

That way could can build to your hearts contents with none of the problems you
seem to be continually encountering. I re-build mine every day or two from
2.0 and never encounter any problems.

Regards

Richard