[Gambas-user] Well meant advice or those struggling to build gambas

Hamish Robertson robertsonhamish at ...626...
Tue Mar 4 03:40:07 CET 2008

How hard would it be to package gambas into an autopackage?

http://autopackage.org/

That way it would only need to be packaged once and would be a lot easier to
install for total newbies (Which is one of the usergroups that gambas
targets in the firstplace)

Any thoughts?