[Gambas-user] Installing Gambas2 on PCLinuxOS 2007

Shawn McCuan smccuan at ...626...
Tue Mar 4 01:20:20 CET 2008

I downloaded the file from Kudla, ran rpm-build the first time, which as you
stated wanted me to install a bunch of devel packages. I installed them all,
then ran rpm-build again...

All seemed to be going well for about five minutes, and then i got the
following error message:

*RPM build errors:
    user schmoe does not exist - using root
    group schmoe does not exist - using root
    user schmoe does not exist - using root
    group schmoe does not exist - using root
    File not found: /var/tmp/gambas2-buildroot/usr/share/gambas2/icons
    File not found by glob:
/var/tmp/gambas2-buildroot/usr/lib/gambas2/gb.desktop.*
    File not found by glob:
/var/tmp/gambas2-buildroot/usr/share/gambas2/info/gb.desktop.**

Any suggestions?
If it would be helpful, I could run rpm-build again and have it write the
output to a text file so you can see the whole process...

Thanks!