[Gambas-user] Question about Subst() syntax

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Mar 1 15:31:55 CET 2008

On Friday 29 February 2008 20:35, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> I plan to limit the Subst() instruction to nine substitutions, for
> optimization reasons. Does anyone use Subst with more than nine
> substitutions?

My question is, will this also affect the Subst in the database
component, or the substitution in Exec?  Because I certainly have
made queries with more than nine parameters (complicated searches
with date ranges for example.)  Limiting that to 9 parameters would
handicap Gambas.

For plain text substitutions, no, I've never used more than 9.

Rob