[Gambas-user] Persistent dialog path

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Sat Mar 1 17:15:24 CET 2008

Hi there. I'm using Gambas 2.0.0 on Ubuntu 7.10.

I have a project with gb.form.dialog in it, and Im calling the open and save
dialogs. When loading or saving I assign the dialog path to a public
variable (Removing the filename in the process), and then set the
dialog.path property to that variable the next time it is used.

However, for some reason the dialog drops back to its default path no matter
what the variable contains.

I have even gone so far as setting the path variable with a hard coded CONST
value, but the dialog still resorts to its defaults.

Can anyone give me any ideas about how to deal with this problem?

Thanks

Max