[Gambas-user] Question about Subst() syntax

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Sat Mar 1 09:37:32 CET 2008

Hi,

I did once, but got into those kind of problems, so I stopped using it.
Just for very simple select statements, for the rest I construct
directly in my program.

I consider that anyway subst can only be used in simple situations.

Steven