[Gambas-user] Dynamic Controls / Grid?

Nate-37 Nathan.Neff at ...626...
Thu Jun 26 21:04:30 CEST 2008

Here's an update:

I can only get one new dynamic control to show up when I add controls to a
VPanel in my code.

Here's my code (Inside a button_Click event), and I have a VPanel called
"vpResults"

DIM cb AS NEW CheckBox(vpResults)
cb.Show

The first checkbox shows up, but new checkboxes are just piled on top of the
old one.

I suppose I need to call some sort of "Refresh" or "Resize" on the VPanel,
but nothing I've tried works.

Thanks,

--Nate