[Gambas-user] Dynamic Controls / Grid?

Nate-37 Nathan.Neff at ...626...
Thu Jun 26 20:40:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

I would like to be able to create a Label, a Textbox and a Checkbox for a
variable number of records.

I'm not dealing with a database, I'm dealing with search results.

So, if I find 3 search results, I would like to create a Label, a Textbox
and a Checkbox for each search result like so:

Search Results:

Result         Change To:       Change?
-----------------------------------
Foo            FOOFOO           X
Bar             BARBAR            X
Baz

Go!

What is a good way of creating these dynamic controls, as well as arranging
them so that they appear like in the example above?

I'm playing around with the HPanel, VPanel, HBox and VBox, and will post my
results if I find something that works.  I would use a grid, except that I
want to have a Checkbox in the 3rd column.  Is there any way to place a
checkbox in a Grid?

Thanks,
--Nate