[Gambas-user] Dynamic Controls / Grid?

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu Jun 26 22:03:02 CEST 2008

Do you really mean (3) objects for each search result?

In case you do, You can do it like this.
Put the results in an array
then run trhough the array creating the stuff

like this
PUBLIC SUB DYNAMIC_OBJECTS()
DIM sResults as string '(this is the raw list of results)
DIM sRes as string[]
DIM i as integer
DIM sResult as string '(Single result) in the array

DIM txtBox as textbox
DIM tTextLabel as TextLabel
dim cbCheck as Checkbox

'We will assume you are separating your l ist with a space

sRes = split(sResults, " ")
FOR i = 0 to sRes.count - 1
txtBox = new textbox(YourParentHere)
tTextlabel  = new textlabel(YourParentHere)
cbCheck = new checkbox(YourParentHere)

NEXT

END

Of couse, you'll have to set the properties for each of these objects
after you create them...
This code may not work out of the box, but it should give you an idea
of how to do this