[Gambas-user] Fw: problem with strptr() function

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Sun Jun 22 13:22:58 CEST 2008

Salut,

while gambas is OpenSource you can do it yourself.

Or talk  directly with Benoit, for the price off a special Version.

--
Amicalment
Charlie

Am Samstag, den 21.06.2008, 14:15 -0300 schrieb Marcos Antonio Pandolfo
Jr: