[Gambas-user] Fw: problem with strptr() function

Marcos Antonio Pandolfo Jr marcos at ...1756...
Sat Jun 21 19:15:54 CEST 2008

Hi

    I have a project using gambas 1.9.49 and this version have a bug with strptr() function resolved in 1.9.51 version.... How can I copy the solution only to strptr() from 1.9.51 to 1.9.49 without I upgrade the gambas version ?

PS: i have more then 100 computers using gambas 1.9.49 and centos 4 that dont have gcc 4 to install gambas 1.9.51... would be much more laborious update all computers with centos 5 while some would not support to this version because the characteristics of the machines are so poor....

Regards

Marcos Pandolfo Jr