[Gambas-user] How to turn off watch window

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sat Jun 21 21:35:08 CEST 2008

It's been a few months since Ive asked a question.  But this is frustrating
me and it's probably a noobie question- even though I am much more familiar
with Gambas.

Somehow I turned on a watch window  I assume that's the name of the window I
don't know.

A greyed out window with an eyeball in the topright corner appears whenever
I run the program.

It turned on when I was Find and replacing a text- that text is in the title
bar of the window.

I don't know how I turned it on and I can't figure out how to turn it off-
it won't close while the program runs.

Please help!%-|

JB SKaggs