[Gambas-user] [29]invalid object. ValueBox.Warning.Timer.410

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jul 20 22:18:07 CEST 2008

On dimanche 20 juillet 2008, jbskaggs wrote:
> So the error was not caused because I just switched my component library
> without changing the actual controls on the form?
>
> For example I drew a text area in gb.gtk  then switched to gb.qt but did
> not recreate this textarea control I just left the textarea I created in
> GTK. Is that what caused the crash?  Becuase I don't get it in GTK.

You can switch between gb.qt and gb.gtk without having to change anything in
your project, provided that you don't use the gb.xxx.ext components.

Otherwise, if you find a different behaviour between gb.qt and gb.gtk, then
this is most of the time a bug.

You didn't get a crash with gb.gtk because I think that the LostFocus event is
not raised the same way in gb.qt and gb.gtk. This can be called a bug.

> Where can I find more about this bug?

What do you want to know? The bug is fixed in revision #1473.

Benoit Minisini