[Gambas-user] [29]invalid object. ValueBox.Warning.Timer.410

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sun Jul 20 22:13:30 CEST 2008

So the error was not caused because I just switched my component library
without changing the actual controls on the form?

For example I drew a text area in gb.gtk  then switched to gb.qt but did not
recreate this textarea control I just left the textarea I created in GTK.
Is that what caused the crash?  Becuase I don't get it in GTK.

Where can I find more about this bug?

JB