[Gambas-user] [29]invalid object. ValueBox.Warning.Timer.410

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sun Jul 20 22:48:04 CEST 2008

Okay so in  my case the bug is called by the gb.qt.ext printer component?
That is the only .ext component I have.

How long before 2.8 comes out?

I am wondering if I should find a work around for the printer until the 2.8
comes out.

Unfortunately I released this program for beta.

JB