[Gambas-user] Datacontrol boxes different height

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 17 21:59:41 CEST 2008

On jeudi 17 juillet 2008, Ron wrote:
> Benoit Minisini schreef:

> >> Note.
> >> I forgot to add, this is when the database field name, is type string,
> >> unlimited.
> >
> > OK, it is fixed in revision #1416.
> >
> > Note that the default size is not in pixels internally, but in multiple
> > of Desktop.Scale.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Benoit,
>
> It seems this annoyance/bug popped up again in rev #1445 (or a rev close
> to it), or maybe was only partially fixed.
>
> A default height datacontrol field (24), linked to a _mysql text
> unlimited length field_ gives a scrollbar on the right.
> (even with no text in the field)
> You have to make it non default height 25 to let this scrollbar dissapear.
>
> Gambas 2.7, gb.qt.
>
> Regards,
> Ron_2nd

Unlimited text fields are edited with a TextArea widget with a vertical
scrollbar. The scrollbar is displayed because a one line TextArea is higher
than a one line TextBox in QT. So this is not really a bug...

Benoit Minisini