[Gambas-user] Changing a treview item's picture property

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Jul 8 21:20:47 CEST 2008

Thanks, that worked

except, I used the treeview's mouse_up event to set the Previous key
and the click event to set the pictures

for future reference

PUBLIC SUB treeview1_mouse_up()
sLastKey = treeview1.current.key