[Gambas-user] Changing a treview item's picture property

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Tue Jul 8 21:10:32 CEST 2008

All entries have at startup pic1.
I think when you call the _change of _activate event you set the picture
to pic2.
I think you should remember the key of the item clicked in a global
variable. At the end you replace it with the current Key. This way you
remember the previous item clicked. You set the previous key to pic 3

sub tree_click()
  set pic2
  'first time PreviousKey will be ""
  if PreviousKey exist then set previousKey to pic3
  PreviousKey=currentKey
end