[Gambas-user] Bug in directory resave in IDE (1441)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Wed Jul 9 01:00:28 CEST 2008

I had added a new text file to a directory in my project tree, entered some
text, then noticed I'd made a spelling mistake in the directory name:

I renamed a directory in my project tree.

The busy cursor didn't decrement to normal cusor.

Went to close gambas - came up with the save files dialog, said ok, but error
message popped up as shown.

Returning to the directory tree the contents of my new file had disappeared.

No way could I quit gambas - had to kill it with the skull and crossbones.

Screen dump of error included.

Richard