[Gambas-user] Can't collapse the Heirachy tree in IDE

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Wed Feb 13 01:20:04 CET 2008

Er.... I can see that posting fell flat. Maybe I think differently to you, or
you work with simpler forms.

But as I posted previously, the heirachy tree seems fixed and non-collapsable
like a normal tree control would be. I do notice now that clicking does
something, but nothing that makes sense to me - ie dosn't move you up/down
the branches

When my project is more funcitonal I'll send it to you to look at it in the
IDE and then when you scroll the heirachy tree you will see exactly what I
mean, for now, I'll re-think my description of what I see as a problem and
maybe post again at a future date.

As to the poor users, fortunately they only see the elegant screen design they
play with, and not the IDE, however as I'm the only poor user likely to see
the end result as I'm doing it for learning/the office it if ever works, I
wont complain to myself.

Regards

Richard.