[Gambas-user] Small window without gadgets

Thu Dec 4 17:29:29 CET 2008

Hi Toni,

Toni schrieb:
> Hi Rolf,
> I'm new to Gambas so maybe other will tell otherwise..., but I think

never mind :-) I've been into Gambas for quite some time now, but I'm
still far away from being an expert...

> "Ballon" is what you are looking for.

Didn't find that - is it one of the examples?

In the examples, I did find the thing with the transparent clock and the
other clock example. But those seem to have to do with transparency
rather than with just a window without gadgets.

Though I tried to do the same and failed - I don't know why my windows
always have gadgets, even when I say "Border - None", and I cannot make
out any other difference between my own programs and the examples
(except the drawing routines). The examples run flawlessly here, my own
programs always show standard windows.

So, where's the trick?

Regards,

Rolf