[Gambas-user] Small window without gadgets

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Thu Dec 4 10:27:19 CET 2008

Hi Rolf,
I'm new to Gambas so maybe other will tell otherwise..., but I think
"Ballon" is what you are looking for.
The only problem is that I haven't been able to get it working pointing
to a TrayIcon  (that low right edge of the screen you mention).  Hope it
helps and, in anycase, if there is a better solution I'll be gald to
hear from it too.

Regards,
Toni

En/na Rolf-Werner Eilert ha escrit: