[Gambas-user] Small window without gadgets

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Fri Dec 5 04:24:11 CET 2008

Hi Rolf again,
By ballon I meant "gb.form.ballon", a Message like class.
I couldn't get it pointing to a Tray Icon, but otherwise I find it
pretty nice and unobtrusive :)
Regards,
Toni

En/na Rolf-Werner Eilert ha escrit: