[Gambas-user] Embed xfce4 panel into gambas application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Fri Aug 22 15:13:56 CEST 2008

I'm sorry but I can't get this to pick up anything

I have this
aHandle = Desktop.Find(".*","partedbi",".*")

aHandle.count is 0 every time, so Obviously, I'm doing something wrong

I wonder if something else would work like a wild card in the title string
something like aHandle = Desktop.Find("[*]" & " - GParted")

Or someone please help me figure out the wild card thing here... I
still can't get this to work

Thanks