[Gambas-user] Embed xfce4 panel into gambas application

Fri Aug 22 15:31:01 CEST 2008

M0E Lnx ha scritto:
> I'm sorry but I can't get this to pick up anything
>
> I have this
> aHandle = Desktop.Find(".*","partedbi",".*")
>
> aHandle.count is 0 every time, so Obviously, I'm doing something wrong

Sorry, it was my mistake.

In the documentation I've read "regular expressions", but they are in
fact patterns, not true regular expressions: they use the same syntax as
the LIKE string operators (similar to shell patterns), and an empty
string matches everything.

So, try this:

  aHandle = Desktop.Find("","*partedbi*","")

and, if this fails, and to see whether the .Find() works, you can try also:

  aHandle = Desktop.Find("","","")

which should return every window in the desktop.