[Gambas-user] Embed xfce4 panel into gambas application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Aug 19 23:52:58 CEST 2008

My problem is that I'm embedding GParted into a gambas application.
And the title property of the window changes depending on the type of
hard drives present on the box... it could either be "/dev/sda -
GParted" or "/dev/hda - GParted"

I used xprop as suggested, and came up with the WM_CLASS string of
"gpartedbin","Gpartedbin" which seem to me more accurate than my
previous method..

But I tried Desktop.Find("","gpartedbin") and
desktop.find("","Gpartedbin") and none seem to work

I'm guessing my syntax is not correct