[Gambas-user] not enough arguments

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Fri Apr 11 05:18:18 CEST 2008

I had a little trouble building your database - see comments below, and the
result of my experimentation with your problem:

1) here is your country definition, but the fields  don't match for the first
line in your countries.txt file.

======================================
CREATE countries (
   dxcc         integer,
   country	text,
   deleted	boolean	default FALSE,
   continent	char(2),
   ituz		integer,
   cqz		integer,
   pfx		text
)
 "2,ABU AIL IS,Y,AS,39,21,A1"
======================================

Deleting that line does which has more fields than the table, then does work
for the rest of file.

2) If you are distributing this code it would be helpful to be consistant in
your nomenclature:

eg: qso.txt contains in fact a database definition, not data so qsodb.txt
would be more appropriate, as it wasn't obvious there were table builds in
there.

Having said that, yes, its a little bizaare - I get the same error message. In
fact creating any routine there, including an empty one, gives the same
error.

I think it would be worthwhile making your project a little easier to install
and then getting Benoit or something with more knowledge than I , to run it
as its seems a strange message to get - makes me wonder if it is some sort of
bug.

Sorry can't be more help.

Richard