[Gambas-user] not enough arguments

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Thu Apr 10 00:00:35 CEST 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 01:49:42 am Pino Zollo wrote:
> I have this PUBLIC SUB in a FQSOList.class which performs its tasks
> properly when the button is clicked.
>
> PUBLIC SUB ButtonLast_Click()
>  DIM qso_n AS String
>  RefreshTitle()
>    invio = FALSE
>   WriteStatistics()
> ...... etc. etc.
>
> >From FMain I call it:
>
>  FQSOList.ButtonLast_Click()
>
> but I get the error:  " not enough arguments "
>
> Which arguments are needed ??
> Any idea ?
Without seeing your code it is really difficult.

You will probably find that either your routines RefreshTitle() or
WriteStatistics() are missing an argument.

Eg if your refresh title is:

public sub RefreshTitle(title as string)
	LabelTitle.text = title
end

and you call the routine by

	RefreshTitle()

Then you will get that sort of error message.

Let us know if this helps.

Richard