[Gambas-user] not enough arguments

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Thu Apr 10 03:15:59 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 09 April 2008 17:49, Pino Zollo wrote:
> I have this PUBLIC SUB in a FQSOList.class which performs its tasks properly
> when the button is clicked.
>
> PUBLIC SUB ButtonLast_Click()
>  DIM qso_n AS String
>  RefreshTitle()
>    invio = FALSE
>   WriteStatistics()
> ...... etc. etc.
>

> >From FMain I call it:
>
>  FQSOList.ButtonLast_Click()
>
> but I get the error:  " not enough arguments "
>
> Which arguments are needed ??
> Any idea ?
>
> Regards
> Pino

--------------
I Form1:

PUBLIC SUB ButtonLast_Click()
  DoClickCode("in-the-form")
END

PUBLIC SUB DoClickCode(sCaller)
  'the code that should be used for the click
  print sCaller
END
-------------
In Form2

  Form1.DoClickCode("from-external")

The xxx_Click is a event inside the form and the nissimg
argument could be the _LAST_ object as source of the
xxx_Click and calling the xxx_Click from external form does not
carry the correct _LAST_ object for the event.

I know it is not 100% correct as told but more or less
a correct (and/or) logical description of the difference
during the xxx_Click() call.

Ron