[Gambas-user] PHILOSOPHICAL REMARK ON LIFE AND ALL THOSE SORT OF THINGS

Tomas Eroles i Forner tomas.eroles at ...277...
Fri Oct 26 11:30:50 CEST 2007

Hi all
Sorry for you, Leonardo. Buy some flowers, look for a baby sitter for
your sons, and go dinner with you wife as soon as possible and good
luck.

Well, my history is not a joke, but it seems like that.

I've been working in a Motor Home Company (around 150 workers) during
last year. When I started, in September 2006, all was perfect, but when
the Computer Department of the Company's Headquarters came to my company
things started to change. I wanted to unify the 5 different databases,
and they said they had a better system designed by them, useful, easy to
use, and easy to mantain.
After one year, they said me I have leave my job, because they cannot
justify my job.
Now they'are yet working with their "perfect" system, made in Excel.

Regards