[Gambas-user] PHILOSOPHICAL REMARK ON LIFE AND ALL THOSE SORT OF THINGS

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Fri Oct 26 11:11:24 CEST 2007

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Did you notice that, when you announce that you want to make a release
> candidate of a software developed for almost two years:
>
> * Suddenly people start to find many bugs everywhere.
>
> * At the same time, your boss tells you that you have to redevelop an
> essential piece of software for your client and that must be ready before the
> end of the month.
>
> * Otherwise, you just want to put on a theatre play, and it is a nightmare to
> find four interested people at the same time and same place, so you have a
> bad sleep.
>
> I sometimes hear a big dark red daemon laughing behind me...

Yesterday the new computer for the company where I work in is arrived...
I built it and then I started to install OpenSUSE 10.3 on it....
After restart, it didn't configure the ethernet card.... no internet....
my boss was "veeery happy" of it.... So I had to to solve this problem
and I called at home to inform my wife that I would come back at home
later... She told me that my 2 little sons were destroying her patience
and she was hoping that I would be back at home earlier...
At the end of the story, I came back at home at midnight, with my wife
that was waiting for me with a knife in the back the entering door....

It seems that when a thing goes wrong, all the world begins to go wrong
for you!!! :-((((

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software