[Gambas-user] Ubunt 7.10 and Gambas appearence

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Fri Oct 26 11:15:09 CEST 2007

Some days ago I installed Ubuntu 7.10 on my laptop and tried to compile
Gambas on it.
When I ran Gambas IDE I got an horrible window with a very bad look...
So I tried to open a project of mine and I got Gambas that seems to use
KDE2!!! Windows decorations are terrific and all the applications have
this look&feel.
I tried to modify the look of the KDE applications with kcontrol (the
panel control of KDE) but I didn't solve nothing....
Strange, because on previous Ubuntu 7.04 all things worked fine with
this method.
Any suggestions? Does anybody use Ubuntu 7.10 without problems?

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software