[Gambas-user] Embedder example...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Fri Mar 2 00:25:50 CET 2007

   I had been lookiung for a code example for using the embedder and
came up with lots of people telling others to read the Wiki but no solid
examples. I also suggest you read the Wiki but then couple that with
this little example to get a handle (sic) on it.
   In this example I started a VNCViewer on my system. The Viewer window
had title of "VNC: LocalHost". The following code puts the VNC Viewer
window inside the embedder control of a form.

DIM iWindowInfoArray AS Intger[]

iWindowInfoArray = Desktop.Find("VNC: LocalHost")
Embedder1.embed(iWindowInfoArray[0]

Steve.