[Gambas-user] Treeview HELL...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Sun Mar 4 02:40:11 CET 2007

   I'm trying to iterate through a treeview, the goal is to store the
treeview structure to a table (thats the easy part), the question is
'HOW can I traverse all nodes of a treeview using it's own methods?'

   The sample treeview control has a total of 5 nodes. One root node
which has two children and each child has a child (5 nodes in all)

   Treeview1.Count returns a value of one (I expected 5)

   Treeview1.movenext seems to do.. umm.. nothing at all.

   .MoveChild also seems to do nothing.

For example, the following code;

WITH TreeView1
      .MoveFirst
      message.info (.Item.Key & ", " & .Item.text)
      .MoveNext
      message.info (.Item.Key & ", " & .Item.text)
END WITH

   yields two messages with exactly the same information in them.

Steve.

--You are in a maze of twisty little passages all alike.