[Gambas-user] Quicky app

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Jun 24 22:08:18 CEST 2007

On Sunday 24 June 2007, Rob wrote:
> On Sunday 24 June 2007, Scott Castaline wrote:
> > Also, another glitch, my wife's PC is M$ Win2K, while mine is
> > Linux (FC6) and anything I create now maybe unusable within 5 to
> desktop program, you may be out of luck.  RealBASIC is available
> for both Windows and Linux, but costs money.  I haven't had any

Or you could just look into Openoffice's form and report creation
tools, since Openoffice is free and works fine under Windows and
Linux and is pretty stable (just a lot more resource intensive than
Gambas.)

Just make sure when you're creating your database that you're making a
MySQL database and not just a local OpenOffice database.

Rob