[Gambas-user] Bug in class Printer of gb.Qt component

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Tue Jan 23 16:03:50 CET 2007

I think there is a bug inside the class Printer of the gb.Qt component.
This bug is manifest both in an application of mine and in the Printing
example too.

Try to print any document, designed by yourself using the class Draw of
by printing any test of Printing example and, in the Printer.setup
dialog window, choose a number of copies greater than 1: you'll obtain a
blank document composed of only 1 page.
I get this bad way of working printing directly to the printer or to a
file too.

THe only way I discovered to print multiply pages of the same document
is to choose 1 copy for Printer.copies and then draw my document several
times using the class Draw.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software